Couples are strongly advised to register as early as possible before the weekend of their choice to avoid disappointment.
- Obtain the official EE registration form from your parish priest or you can download the form here: 2018 Registration Form.
- Select a weekend that is open for registration.
- If you are filling in the form obtained from your parish priest, please write in your details in clear, capital letters.
- If you have downloaded the form, please fill in the form on the softcopy before printing out the form.
- Get the form endorsed by your parish priest.
- Submit the completed and endorsed form to: Nicholas & Christine Chee, 88-10-3A, Vista Gambier, Changkat Bukit Gambir 2, 11700 Gelugor, Penang (or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do not send registration form by registered mail / Pos Laju / courier.
- Acceptance of registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration closes 6 weeks before a scheduled EE Weekend or when a Weekend is full, whichever is earlier.
- Registration fee is RM400 per couple.
- A deposit of RM200 per couple is payable upon submission of registration form. Registration forms will not be processed without a deposit.
- Payment of deposit can be made by:
- Directly crediting Account Number: 14100006034 (Hong Leong Bank Berhad). Account Name is "Catholic Engaged Encounter". Please attach the bank-in slip / cash deposit machine receipt / Internet banking transfer acknowledgement with your registration form as proof of payment.
- OR Cheque payable to "Catholic Engaged Encounter". Please add RM0.50 for outstation cheques.
- Please do not send postal or money orders.
- All deposits paid are non-refundable.
- The deposit may be carried over for a future EE Weekend (once only) if no less than 7 (seven) calendar days notice is given prior to the commencement of the participating couples registered EE Weekend. The deposit will be forfeited if less than 7 (seven) calendar days notice is given. In this case, another deposit will be payable upon the next registration.
- The balance of RM200 of the registration fee is payable (in cash only) upon reporting for the EE Weekend.