Couples are strongly advised to register as early as possible before the weekend of their choice to avoid disappointment.
- Obtain the official EE registration form from your parish priest or you can download the form here: 2021 Registration Form.
- Select a weekend that is open for registration.
- If you are filling in the form obtained from your parish priest, please write in your details in clear, capital letters.
- If you have downloaded the form, please fill in the form on the softcopy before printing out the form.
- Get the form endorsed by your parish priest.
- Submit the completed and endorsed form to: Nicholas & Christine Chee, 88-10-3A, Vista Gambier, Changkat Bukit Gambir 2, 11700 Gelugor, Penang (or scan and email to email@example.com).
- Do not send registration form by registered mail / Pos Laju / courier.
- Acceptance of registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration closes 6 weeks before a scheduled EE Weekend or when a Weekend is full, whichever is earlier.
- Registration fee is RM400(stay in weekend)/RM50(Online) per couple.
- A deposit of RM200(stay in weekend)/RM50(Online) per couple is payable upon submission of registration form. Registration forms will not be processed without a deposit.
- Payment of deposit can be made by:
- Directly crediting Account Number: 14100006034 (Hong Leong Bank Berhad). Account Name is "Catholic Engaged Encounter". Please attach the bank-in slip / cash deposit machine receipt / Internet banking transfer acknowledgement with your registration form as proof of payment.
- OR Cheque payable to "Catholic Engaged Encounter". Please add RM0.50 for outstation cheques.
- Please do not send postal or money orders.
- All deposits paid are non-refundable.
- The deposit may be carried over for a future EE Weekend (once only) if no less than 14 (fourteen) calendar days notice is given prior to the commencement of the participating couples registered EE Weekend. The deposit will be forfeited if less than 14 (fourteen) calendar days' notice is given. In this case, another deposit will be payable upon the next registration.
- The balance of RM200 of the registration fee is payable (in cash only) upon reporting for the EE Weekend.For Online weekend no further payment is needed.